This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
hi guys! today i want to share a new-to-me beauty product that is is making waves in skin care. there's no better time to start caring for your skin, if you don't already, than now. the better you care for it, the longer it will look young and wrinkle free. i mean, i don't really know anyone who is excited about wrinkles and saggy skin, do you? well, to try prolong the inevitable as long as possible, you should add éclos Skin Care to your "must try" for skin care.
éclos Skin Care features Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
they have many different products and even offer a kit that includes the following éclos Skin Care products:
- Facial Cleanser Skin Prep: Extends Skin Cell Longevity, Gently Purifies Pores, Primes For Treatment
- Cellular Activator Face Serum: Regenerates Skin Cells, Rehabilitates Aging Skin, Resists Further Damage
- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream: Awakens Cell Renewal, Brightens Dull Skin, Reduces Line And Wrinkles
- Restorative Eye Cream: Slow Signs of Aging, Firms Delicate Skin, Reduces Fine Lines
- Instant Radiance Facial Scrub: Activates Cell Renewal, Removes Dull, Dry Skin Cells, Improves Texture and Tones
- Skin Renewal Clay Mask: Restores Youthful Texture, Absorbs Dirt and Impurities, Tightens and Reduces Pores
they all sound so interesting with different perks and promises. i think the clay mask and facial scrub might be the first two on my own “must buy” list. i just feel like my skin would be all kinds of fresh and new after using them! plus, éclos Skin Care is available at most local retailers (like target & walgreens) and also online for a fraction of the cost of other products of this caliber. nothing like starting to fight those stinkin’ wrinkles now, right?
looking forward to:
- my bff kai moving to orange county. i'm selfishly so happy just because it means more hang out time for us.
- having the next two days off. hallelujah.
- trying to get my health under control so i can get back to kicking ass and taking names.
- all the fun things that continue pop up for this summer. my calendar is filling up and i like it.
- where my blog is headed. i feel like my life isn't exciting enough for people to be excited to read my blog. but, i guess that's what makes this blog real. the ups and downs of life. not always rainbows and unicorns.
- some new summer shades. maybe a bag or two. ok, ok, i just really want to go shopping.
- a car wash and detailing. not having to do it myself would be fabulous
- vacations! i have a bad case of travel fever right now.
- my opportunity for promotion to go smoothly and successfully
- success with my new ventures to take control of my happiness
- the discipline to stick to me new saving plan & financial responsibilities
what's on your mind this wednesday?
Frippery and Ode
It is very detailed, gorgeous, and matches the outfit beautifully.
I had the special edition color of this set from the Fantasy Faire,
and as soon as I got Blue Blood's Flora, I knew I wanted the Red Set as well to match.
When I went to pick it up, I was stunned by the beauty of Ode.
You can see a bit of it in my pictures above, but there is so much more,
that I actually got lost trying to find this very same spot again :).
It is neighbor to Oubliette, which is home to the gorgeous Evie's Closet as well as other lovely shops.
I am looking forward to taking many more pictures here, and I highly recommend visiting!
1st Outfit - Alia:
Petite Mesh Avatar Elves Tan Tone with Nightwish Makeup Add-On by Fallen Gods Inc.
Petite Alia Outfit by Blue Blood
By the Shore in Moonlight Tone Non-Rigged Mesh Hair by Exile - Currently on sale at The Dressing Room Blue
Mesh Desire Ankle Boots in Black by [Gos]
FATEeyes by Fate Design
Pose by Purple Poses
2nd Outfit - Flora:
Petite Mesh Avatar Polly Caramel Tone with Hairbase by Al vulo!
Petite Flora Outfit by Blue Blood
LOLA Bun, Bun Hair Attachment by LeLutka
Mesh Desire Ankle Boots in Black by [Gos]
Aurora Eyes-Planetary-Normal-Petite by A.D.D.Andel!
The Petite Faerie Queene Jewelry Set in Red by Frippery
Pose by LibDescent Poses
Začala som pozerať a už som sa neodtrhla... kreatívný príbeh vyrozpávaný cez papier a nožnice.
SMASH AND GRAB... someone broke into my car tonight (the Fremont area of Seattle) and stole my backpack that had volume 10 of my graphic novel art in it! Along with my classic iPod, parking remote for work, brand new noise canceling headphones,... glass all over the interior of the car and I had to drive home on three freeways with no side window at 1am.
If anyone would like to help and put up some of these flyers around the Fremont area of Seattle, I'd appreciate it.
www.talbot1.com. This book should be useful for any level of collage artist. The second book is written by collage artist Randel Plowman, who curated the Collage Masters book (what a gem!). Randel's new book is a wonderful in that it covers some design basics in the first half of the book and then presents 50 short exercises to stimulate creative thinking as it relates to collage making. It's a GREAT book and I highly recommend it for beginnings and experts alike. I am hoping to use it in the future with my students. The book is published by Lark Crafts. Randel's blog site is listed in the blogs I follow. Enjoy!
ps. want to sponsor eat. drink. be a tourist for july? there's still plenty of room! :)