Numerous way to accessorize jewelry with your clothing. Shows how to wear your jewelry. Jewelry is an item of personal adornment, such as a necklace, ring, brooch or bracelet, that is worn by a person.
Types of Jewelry:
Hairpin is a long device used to hold a persons hair in place
- A fascinating is a headpiece, a style of millinery.
- A necklace is an article of jewelry which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewelry chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- A choker is a close-fitting necklace, worn high on the neck. This type of jewelry can consist of one or more bands circling the neck.
- Armlet (British English) is an armband or piece of cloth or other material worn around the upper arm, used as an item of military uniform to which rank badges (or other insignia) may be attached to, instead of stitched into, the actual clothing.
- A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from leather, cloth, hemp, plastic or metal, and sometimes contain rocks, wood, and/or shells.
- A cuff link is a decorative fastener worn by men or women to fasten the two sides of the cuff on a dress shirt or blouse.
- Bangles are part of traditional Indian jewelry. They are usually worn in pairs by women, one or more on each arm.
- A nose-jewel is a piece of jewelry that was worn on a woman nose. Nose piercing is the piercing of the skin or cartilage which forms any part of the nose, normally for the purpose of wearing jewelry; among the different varieties of nose piercings, the nostril piercing is the most common.
- A nose chain is a type of facial jewelry that originated centuries ago as a part of women fashion in India.
Ring decorative ornaments worn on fingers, toes, arm or neck.
- An engagement ring is a ring worn by a woman indicating her engagement to be married.
- A per-engagement ring (also known as a promise ring) is a ring given to a romantic partner to signify a commitment to a monogamous relationship, often as a precursor to an engagement ring. Promise rings can be worn on any finger, but those symbolizing per-engagement are generally worn on the left ring finger; sometimes, the left middle finger or right ring finger is used instead to prevent confusion with an actual engagement ring.
- A championship ring is a ring presented to members of winning teams in professional sports leagues, and, in North America, college tournaments.
- A class ring (also known as a graduate, senior ring, or grad ring) is a ring worn by students and alumni in the United States to commemorate their graduation, generally for a high school, college, or university.
- A thumb ring is a piece of equipment designed to protect the thumb during archery.
- A wedding ring or wedding band consists of a metal ring. Depending on the local culture, it is worn on the base of the right or the left ring finger.
An anklet ankle chain, or ankle bracelet is an ornament worn around the ankle.
- A toe ring is a Ring made out of various metals worn on any of the toes. Toe rings are worn by women but is becoming more popular with men.
Sandals are an open type of outdoor footwear, consisting of a sole held to the wearers foot by straps or throngs passing over the instep and around the ankle.
Body piercing jewelry is jewelry manufactured specifically for use in body piercing.
Earrings are jewelry attached to the ear through a piercing in the earlobe or some other external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe).
- A nipple piercing is a piercing, centered usually at the base of the nipple.
Butt plugs are sex toys designed to be inserted in the anus and rectum for sexual enjoyment.
- A cock ring or cock ring is a ring that is placed around a man penis, usually at the base, primarily to slow the flow of blood from the erect penile tissue, thus maintaining erection for a longer period of time.
More information, please visit : http://www.tibetcraftswholesale.com/
They sell original, handmade, trendy jewelry is typical for contemporary and fashionable woman. Their designers work hard to come up with new trendy designs and interesting combination of natural ingredients! They create everything from necklaces and earrings to bracelets and rings set - some of them made with fish bones, beads, horn, seed, stone, and other natural ingredients.
An amazing gift for someone special, or something to add style and fashion to your wardrobe, our distinctive accessories so extraordinary as the woman who bought it. We have developed a fashion, unique high, trendy line of wholesale accessories for every woman and every expression.
They mostly sell products at wholesale, but they do not restrict the minimum amount. Anytime possible to order the unit even just a little of each product. However, due to political and discounted postal rate it will be much cheaper to buy larger quantities at once than ordering a smaller quanities times.
Yes, we want you and all your talented illustration goodness!
The Benefits of being interviewed:
1. You get to connect with your fan base and develop more relationships.
2. You get to expand your online presence by tapping into new audiences that you previously did not have exposure in.
3. You get to talk about yourself and what you do best in a down-to-earth way.
4. You get more exposure to your work, ideas, website, like pages, twitter pages and blogs to potential clients!
5. Free advertising for you! You get to be put in the spotlight and become worth talking about. Goodness knows we need to expose more talent plus as they say these days, good exposure is everything!
6. It's great for your promotions, newsletters, online content and artists cv.
Let us know here over on Facebook! And, pass the sugary goodness on!